Michy Confirms She Fries Yam, Pork And Gizzard To Make A Living

If you are looking for encouragement and motivation to start your own business, look no further because Shatta Michy is here to serve you some.Related image
The mother of one has had a success with regards to her eatery ‘Chopious’ which she says she started with as little as 500ghc.
Image result for I Started My Yam And Pork Business With A Little Over Ghc500- Michy
Related image
Image result for I Started My Yam And Pork Business With A Little Over Ghc500- Michy
“So an old friend asked what business she could start with ghc 500? 🤔🤔🤔 I first asked what she likes to do cuz turning your hobby into a business is the best thing that could happen to anyone. I started Chopius in Kumasi with a little over 500gh & built on it with time. Ok so back to the question, what can we set up with 500gh?” Michy wrote.

Comments